THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
We have the best people in our Association. We are so lucky. You all were so awesome, flexible, hard-working and we were the BEST TEAM!!
A huge shout-out to Melissa Martin, if you see her around give her a big high-five. She kept the product and the bars up and running. She packed over 60 hours in from Monday-Sunday of Jam. We could not have done this without her.
My Management Team - I love you guys. You had my back all weekend and I owe you a big one.
Monica Laux Renee Dutter
Darrell Herr Jason Johnson
Cassie Tester Vickilee Powell
Brad Martin Jake Hasart
Cyrena Black Steve Gibbs
Dylan and Kasey Phillips
We learned a lot and we had a lot of laughs. Next year should be even better!
The Chippewa Youth Hockey Association is eternally grateful for everything you all did this weekend. What we won't do for our kids, right?!
1. Visit www.chippewahockey.org
2. On the homepage click on the blue button on the right that says "Hockey Goes On...because of you! Submit your hours today!" OR just click on the link below:
3. Fill in the form completely with your name and all the names of the people who worked for you, and all of the hours you worked.
4. Assessment hours go towards your OLDEST skater (if you have multiple). Please but your oldest's name at the bottom.
5. Get your assessment hours in by September 1st so we can get registration ready.
Stay tuned for 2019's Country Jam Schedule. Check back around mid-March.
Please click the link below to access the Frequently Asked Questions document. This should answer most of your burning questions!