Welcome to the 2020-2021 Season! Certainly a season that will be like no other for sure! This is where you will find important news and updates. Check back often for updates.
Barron Ice Arena COVID-19 Recommendations
Please remember, these policies are in place to keep our kids healthy and playing hockey!
• Entrance to locker rooms: 15 minutes prior to start time
• Masks must be worn by skaters and coaches when in the building and until leaving the locker room to go onto ice. Coaches should wear a mask until in the bench area for your team.
• Masks should be worn by anyone in the building.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all locker rooms, lobby and concession stand areas, and should be used upon arrival to the locker room/building and upon exit for players and coaches.
• Spectator Limit: 4 per player
• Parents and visitors should sit on predetermined sides during games. These will be marked with HOME and AWAY signs. Bleachers will also me marked for social distancing.
More details to come as we get closer!
|January 31 to February 6|
|February 21 to February 28|
|Jan 20th||May 19th|
Bingo is held at the Eagle’s Club in Lake Hallie (across from Goodwill). ARRIVE: 5:45-6:00 p.m for setup - Bingo starts at 7:00 p.m. BRING: Each worker bring 24 Individually Wrapped Treats in clear wrap marked 75¢ DONE: Prior to 10:00 p.m.
February 26-28, 2021
Nov 12 and 14th
Thank you to the Sendejo's for taking both shifts!
1. Skaters may arrive 15 minutes prior to ice time. NO EARLIER. They need to come as dressed as needed for them to be ready to go within that 15 minute time slot. Meaning, if you can get fully geared up in 15 minutes, awesome. If you take longer, come partially dressed. One slow kid ruins it for the bunch so PLEASE make sure you plan accordingly.
2. Face masks will be worn in locker rooms up until your skater puts their helmet on. Please ensure your skater has a mask before coming to the rink.
3. Once dressed, have your skater place all of their belongings in their bag, zip it shut, and place it under the bench.
4. After the game is over, face masks must be worn once their helmet is removed. Your skater will have 15 minutes to undress and exit the locker room.
New procedures from Sarah Guckenberg:
Due to Covid-19 there are a few proceduresThat we all will need to follow. Please bear with us as these may change throughout the year.
Masks must be worn at all times.
Wear gloves when handling food, drinks or manning the cash registers.
Wash and sanitize hands often.
There have been cattle guards set up in the front lobby to get people through as fast as possible.
There are now 2 register stations at the north window. And 2 pick up stations at the south window.
All food must be served to go style. See below.
Popcorn - Continue to use the same paper bags. You will need to leave room to close the bag.
Hotdogs - These will need to be wrapped in the pre cut aluminum foil sheets
Pizza - Place in styrofoam to-go containers
Pretzels - Wrap in pre cut aluminum foil sheets after microwaving
Nachos - Give customer chip bag and tray
Cheese sauce - place in cup and cover with lid
Chicken nuggets/Corndogs/Fries - serve in styrofoam to go container
Condiments - Condiments must be served in to go cups with lids. These will be pre made and in the fridge. The bottles can not be put out,
Silverware/napkins - There will be cutlery packages to hand out