Welcome to the 2020-2021 Season! Certainly a season that will be like no other for sure! This is where you will find important news and updates. Check back often for updates.
Green Island Ice Arena -- 2312 7th Street South -- La Crosse, WI 54601
Our full COVID policy can be found on our website or click here.
1. Important, at this time we are only allowing 2 spectators per player and it will be enforced.
2. Masks are required in the rink at all times - off and ON the ice per WAHA & State rules.
3. Attached is a QR Code and Survey Link for spectators of Green Island home games to use before they enter the rink. This code will take them to a questionnaire for a Covid Symptom Checker that they need to complete before entering the building. There will be RCYH Volunteers at the doors checking in players/spectators. Each Player and their spectators (Maximum 2) will need to complete this survey before entrance into the rink. This QR Code will also be printed and posted at the rink for home games so spectators can scan with their phones.
4. RCYH will have a full roster for your team prior to your game at Green Island (email team roster to parent reps), so a copy can be printed off for the volunteers working the door. These volunteers will be checking off players and up to 2 spectators. If a player has more than 2 people arriving they won't be allowed in the building so please stress that to the visiting teams.
|December 20 to December 26|
|January 31- February 6|
|February 21- February 28|
COMING SOON: Tuesday, 12/21 - ALL CLEAN after Chi Hi Game (We have practice until 815 that evening, so this should work out well. Kids should be able to help out at this age as well. If everyone helps, it will go very quickly.)
|Jan 20th||May 19th|
Bingo is held at the Eagle’s Club in Lake Hallie (across from Goodwill). ARRIVE: 5:45-6:00 p.m for setup - Bingo starts at 7:00 p.m. BRING: Each worker bring 24 Individually Wrapped Treats in clear wrap marked 75¢ DONE: Prior to 10:00 p.m.
February 26-28, 2021
Nov 12 and 14th
Thank you to the Sendejo's for taking both shifts!
New procedures from Sarah Guckenberg:
Due to Covid-19 there are a few proceduresThat we all will need to follow. Please bear with us as these may change throughout the year.
Masks must be worn at all times.
Wear gloves when handling food, drinks or manning the cash registers.
Wash and sanitize hands often.
There have been cattle guards set up in the front lobby to get people through as fast as possible.
There are now 2 register stations at the north window. And 2 pick up stations at the south window.
All food must be served to go style. See below.
Popcorn - Continue to use the same paper bags. You will need to leave room to close the bag.
Hotdogs - These will need to be wrapped in the pre cut aluminum foil sheets
Pizza - Place in styrofoam to-go containers
Pretzels - Wrap in pre cut aluminum foil sheets after microwaving
Nachos - Give customer chip bag and tray
Cheese sauce - place in cup and cover with lid
Chicken nuggets/Corndogs/Fries - serve in styrofoam to go container
Condiments - Condiments must be served in to go cups with lids. These will be pre made and in the fridge. The bottles can not be put out,
Silverware/napkins - There will be cutlery packages to hand out
1. Skaters may arrive 15 minutes prior to ice time. NO EARLIER. They need to come as dressed as needed for them to be ready to go within that 15 minute time slot. Meaning, if you can get fully geared up in 15 minutes, awesome. If you take longer, come partially dressed. One slow kid ruins it for the bunch so PLEASE make sure you plan accordingly.
2. Per WAHA rules, face masks will be worn AT ALL TIMES by EVERYONE.
3. Once dressed, have your skater place all of their belongings in their bag, zip it shut, and place it under the bench.
4. After games and practices, please undress quickly and exit the locker room and rink.