2023-2024 Season worksheet updated as of 2/3/2024
In order to get credit for work assessment, you must submit your hours online by...
- Clicking on the green bar above on this page that says "CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT ASSESSMENT HOURS" and fully fill out the form.
- OR by going to the Homepage, scroll on the right side of the page to find and click on the blue square icon/logo that says "Hockey Goes On...because of you. Submit your hours today!" and fully fill out the form.
(Note: watch out for auto-fill as it can accidentally fill in the form incorrectly with your address instead of name. Upon submission of the form you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email you did not enter your email address correctly.)
The spreadsheet is updated Monthly to reflect hours from the previous month. There are two key hours categories to take note of:
- Required Rink Operations hours (orange categories). You must work 50% of your total required hours (column C) in the orange categories.
- Column 'Y' will tell you how many of these types of hours you have worked.
- Column 'Z' will tell you if you've achieved your 50% mark...or if you still have more to do.
- Column 'AC' will tell you exactly how many more of these types of hours you have yet to work.
- Note: Column 'AC' is a subset of your total required hours to work for the season.
- Carry Over hours: The purple categories are hours that are considered carry over hours. Once you fulfill all your required hours (with proper mix of Rink Ops Hours + Non-Rink Ops hours), any leftover hours that come from purple categories could be considered carry over for the next season. (NOTE: Hours moved into carry over for the next season count towards non-operations hours)
For the season you will want to focus on columns 'AC' and 'AE'.
Hours that are not worked (any hours in the Bright Red column 'AE' in the spreadsheet) will require payment ($30/hr not worked).
ALL HOURS MUST BE SUBMITTED FOR THE '23-'24 SEASON BY END OF DAY 8/15/2024!!!!!!
Do not assume that someone else will submit your hours for you...always submit your own hours unless explicitly told someone is submitting on your behalf.